Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bridal Extravaganza- The Grand America

We just had an amazing fun time at the Bridal Extravaganza this past Saturday.  It was wonderful to meet with so many great brides.  I can't wait to start up cake consultations and begin designing away at all the great cakes for 2011!

I usually have limited availability for free cake consultations, but because of the huge interest from the show, I will be doing consultations for the next 2 months on a weekly basis.  You can email me at turia@sugarkissescakes.com to set up a time to meet.  I do book most of my cakes for the whole year in January, so if you are interested in having me do your cake, now would be the time to reserve your wedding day.

No comments:

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!