Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Leah & Ben


Leah and Ben.. you guys are a great couple! Your reception was beautiful and I loved seeing you both when I delivered your cake. Leah.... I LOVED your dress. You looked gorgeous!
Making a wedding cakes is always a lot of work, but it is so great when you know you are doing it with the bride and groom in mind. I love being able bring your ideas and thoughts to life in cake. The willow tree statue was the perfect cake topper. What a great idea! I have many brides ask what to do for cake toppers... I might just have to steal your idea and tell them how great yours looked.
I hope you had an awesome wedding day and honeymoon!

1 comment:

leahleahleah said...

Ben and I have been married for a year and a half now and we still talk about the citrus cake we had at our reception! I just wanted to drop you a note and say thank you again for the perfect cake! I seriously tell all my friends who are getting married about you! THANK YOU!!!!

Still craving citrus cake,
Leah and Ben Harrison :)

Welcome to Sugar Kisses Cakes Blog! Where you can see everything I'm working on and doing on a daily basis! Hope you enjoy the site.. and remember.... 
I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!! 
 So feel free to comment anytime!!